WARNING: Not suitable for children under 8 years. Children can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons.
• Helium is sensitive to temperature changes. Cold air causes the helium to shrink, reducing the size and float time of balloons.
• Heat can cause the helium to expand and the balloon to burst. For helium balloons to last longer, place it in cooler areas (20°C is recommended) and avoid hot areas (such as harsh sunlight or metal surfaces).
• Avoid direct sunlight as the balloons may pop within an hour. The same result may occur indoors if balloons are exposed to direct sunlight through windows.
• Exposed to outdoor conditions, balloons will oxidise and clear balloons become cloudy quickly. Balloons will deflate when it rains so always find a shelter.
• Do not place balloon in poor-ventilated places as it escalates the rate of deflation of the balloon. Do not leave them in a hot car for a long time.
• Always keep balloons weighted so they don't float away.
• Balloons are not a toy. Always supervise young children.
• Never release balloons into the environment. Once the party's over, deflate balloons first then discard.
Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days. We deliver to all areas in Qatar. Standard delivery charges are applied. Free delivery for orders over QAR 350.
|Subtotal|| QAR 0|