• Helium is sensitive to temperature changes. Cold air causes the helium to shrink, reducing the size and float time of balloons.
• Heat can cause the helium to expand and the balloon to burst. For helium balloons to last longer, place it in cooler areas (20°C is recommended) and avoid hot areas (such as harsh sunlight or metal surfaces).
• Avoid direct sunlight as the balloons may pop within an hour. The same result may occur indoors if balloons are exposed to direct sunlight through windows.
• Exposed to outdoor conditions, balloons will oxidise and clear balloons become cloudy quickly. Balloons will deflate when it rains so always find a shelter.
• Do not place balloon in poor-ventilated places as it escalates the rate of deflation of the balloon. Do not leave them in a hot car for a long time.
• Always keep balloons weighted so they don't float away.
• Balloons are not a toy. Always supervise young children.
• Never release balloons into the environment. Once the party's over, deflate balloons first then discard.
Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days. We deliver to all areas in Qatar. Standard delivery charges are applied. Free delivery for orders over QAR 350.
Be the first to know about exciting offers, new goodies and styling tips!
Be the first to know about exciting offers, new goodies and special tips on how to throw crazily fun parties!
|Subtotal|| QAR 0|